EZ cap Slit

Our most common questions... and answers.

EZ cap Slit

Postby dorian345 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

My ez cap does have the slit and the slit does buldge upward once there is pressure inside the bottle, the only thing i noticed was that the EZcap slit only buldged but has not released any of the gas, it looks like there is tiny pin holes but it looks like it hasnt fully opened enough to actually release some of the gas, so i spread it apart a little bit to release some of the gas,

is the slit suppose to be VERY tightly closed together and only release pin drops amount of air? or is the slit suppose to be open along the whole thing and open and close on its own when it needs to?

thanks
dorian345

Re: EZ cap Slit

Postby ezcaps » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 am

dorian345 wrote:My ez cap does have the slit and the slit does buldge upward once there is pressure inside the bottle, the only thing i noticed was that the EZcap slit only buldged but has not released any of the gas, it looks like there is tiny pin holes but it looks like it hasnt fully opened enough to actually release some of the gas, so i spread it apart a little bit to release some of the gas,

is the slit suppose to be VERY tightly closed together and only release pin drops amount of air? or is the slit suppose to be open along the whole thing and open and close on its own when it needs to?

thanks

Don't worry, the caps will know what to do.
ezcaps
Site Admin

Return to FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions